Google Ads 468x60px

Korean Drama Quotes

1 litre of Tears

49 Days

All about Eve

Autumn in My Heart

Boys Over Flowers

Can You Hear My Heart

Cinderella's Sister

Dream High
Full House

Lie To Me

Loveholic

Lovers in Paris

Romance Town

Winter Sonata

You're Beautiful

"1 litre of Tears" Quotes

"What’s wrong with falling down? You can always stand up again. If you look up at the sky after falling down, the blue sky is also today stretching limitlessly and smiles at me… I’m alive."
Aya

"I really don’t want to say things such as ‘I want to go back as how things were before.’ I recognize how I am right now, and I will continue to live on."
Aya

"My life is like a blossoming flower. From the start of my youth, I want to have no regrets and treasure it."
1 litre of Tears

"My life is like a blossoming flower. From the start of my youth, I want to have no regrets and treasure it. "
1 litre of Tears