Google Ads 468x60px

Korean Drama Quotes

1 litre of Tears

49 Days

All about Eve

Autumn in My Heart

Boys Over Flowers

Can You Hear My Heart

Cinderella's Sister

Dream High
Full House

Lie To Me

Loveholic

Lovers in Paris

Romance Town

Winter Sonata

You're Beautiful

"Boys Over Flower" Quotes

"I'll never be able to forget you Ji Hoo Sunbae"
Geum Jan Di

"The moment I see your face, it feels like bugs are crawling all over my body."
Geum Jan Di

"I gave her up becouse You were my friend, bcoz she was my friend's girl. I didn't as for more and till the very end i gave u a chance, I'm not going to put up with anymore."
Yoon Ji Hoo

"If everything can be settled by the word sorry, why would then law and police exist?"
Yoon Ji Hoo


"There’s already someone I love. She’s the first in my life and for the rest of my life, she’ll be the only one. You still want to marry me?"
Jun Pyo

"Good shoes take you to good places."
Seo Hyun