Google Ads 468x60px

Korean Drama Quotes

1 litre of Tears

49 Days

All about Eve

Autumn in My Heart

Boys Over Flowers

Can You Hear My Heart

Cinderella's Sister

Dream High
Full House

Lie To Me

Loveholic

Lovers in Paris

Romance Town

Winter Sonata

You're Beautiful

"49 Days" Quotes

"If it were me, if I knew my days were limited… I would want to see that person’s face even more, to love him more, be good to him. The more you give, the more you get."
Yi Kyung

"Love is one own's business."
Yi Soo

"I waited five years to meet you. To tell you that I loved you, that I never for one moment had feelings for anyone else, to say ‘Let’s marry.’ But not now — the things I want to tell you have changed… I loved you until then. Starting from now, I won’t love you. Because I didn’t want to leave you with only hurt, I waited for five years, wanting you to forget me and be happy."
Yi Soo

"While I was sleeping,I had a dream. On my engagement day, my shoe broke. I kept seeing you taking your shoes off for me. You took off your shoes unconsciously and ran barefoot. In that moment, you’d taken them off for me. They say that shoes are a woman’s pride, but in that moment you threw your pride aside for me.Forgetting the engagement ceremony, you thought of me first. Because I was your friend."
Ji Hyun

"You don’t know how precious it is to have a body, do you? Being able to touch, and feel warmth. You have a voice that someone else can hear, and you have people to hear your voice. You can look at someone and smile together. Please, have strength. You need to be strong so I can live too — no, so that I can do something to stay alive."
Ji Hyun

"Someone once said, that love is letting someone misunderstand you, because that causes them less pain. If you love someone so much, even if you had misunderstood, you wouldn’t explain. You don’t want to hurt that person. You’d rather that person not get hurt, even if you get misunderstood."
Ji Hyun

"Human beings’ hearts change, that’s their specialty. Forever? There’s no such thing. Love, then hate. Hot, then cold. Upset, then grateful. Full of resentment, then understanding. And it goes on."
49 Days

"Crying. Do you think crying with tears is really crying?"
49 Days