Google Ads 468x60px

Korean Drama Quotes

1 litre of Tears

49 Days

All about Eve

Autumn in My Heart

Boys Over Flowers

Can You Hear My Heart

Cinderella's Sister

Dream High
Full House

Lie To Me

Loveholic

Lovers in Paris

Romance Town

Winter Sonata

You're Beautiful

"All About Eve" Quotes

"Love must be something you only see from outside, it flows only in one direction. No matter how many times I wanted to give up and collapse, I couldn't do it. I was worried that I'd lose him, even as a friend. So I forced myself to laugh and pretend I'm fine, but my legs hurt so much. The ground feels like thorns, and the wind feels like knives. Hyun Chol, I want to see you so much."
All About Eve

"The clouds are passing by slowly as the moon appears. Like the clouds, there are certain things which will disappear with the passing of time. And when it happens, you’ll realize that it wasn’t any big deal."
Sun Mi