Google Ads 468x60px

Korean Drama Quotes

1 litre of Tears

49 Days

All about Eve

Autumn in My Heart

Boys Over Flowers

Can You Hear My Heart

Cinderella's Sister

Dream High
Full House

Lie To Me

Loveholic

Lovers in Paris

Romance Town

Winter Sonata

You're Beautiful

"Lie to Me" Quotes

"Sometimes we are meant to fall in love with someone we shouldn't love or break up with someone we can't break up with."
Hyun Ki Joon

"There are also people who haven't grab hold of each other and just ended."
Hyun Sang Hee

"In the beginning of dating, two people are holding hands. Once one let go of the hand of the other, it seems like it's the end."
Hyun Sang Hee

"Because I know it can’t happen, I like her even more. Because I know it can’t happen, I’m going crazy."
Lie to Me

"Just make up with her. Women who bear grudges can even make it snow in June."
Lie to Me

"There is really nothing wrong with me. Once time passes, I didn't know I was going to be okay. I acted like that for no reason before. I'm Sorry."
Lie to Me

"You really make people happy just by looking at you."
Lie to Me

"Yes, revenge. Revenge for my three wasted years. I’m so angry I’m going crazy. For the past three years, I haven’t done anything at all. I couldn’t love, I couldn’t date, couldn’t get married..I didn’t do anything. And I couldn’t like someone again."
Gong Ahjung