Google Ads 468x60px

Korean Drama Quotes

1 litre of Tears

49 Days

All about Eve

Autumn in My Heart

Boys Over Flowers

Can You Hear My Heart

Cinderella's Sister

Dream High
Full House

Lie To Me

Loveholic

Lovers in Paris

Romance Town

Winter Sonata

You're Beautiful

"Can You Hear My Heart" Quotes

"Bong Young Gyu ssi, what should I do? The person I really like...I told him not to play with bad people. But he won't listen. Really, what should I do?"
Cha Dong Joo

"When my mom died, I made a promise with her. Together. That we'll be together."
Bong Woo Ri

"When I was with Woo Ri, I'm sorry I couldn't think of you. Cha dongjoo. When you see Woo Ri, don't think of me,either...I think I'll continue to be this way, so you do the same."
Junha

"Don't lie. Only bad people lie and bad people takes the police. So don't lie."
Bong Young Kyu

"I can Hear your voice."
Cha Dong Joo

Cha Dong Jo: From now on, I must know what you're doing and who are you doing it with.
Bong Woo Ri: Why? Why should I do that?
Cha Dong Joo:Because you are the employee and I'm the boss.
Can You Hear My Heart

Joon Ha: And your face must have been much prettier than now, right?
Woo Ri: No, Im better looking now. My grandma said ugly duckling had turned into a beauty.
Joon Ha: Then you must have been very ugly.
Can You Hear My Heart