Google Ads 468x60px

Korean Drama Quotes

1 litre of Tears

49 Days

All about Eve

Autumn in My Heart

Boys Over Flowers

Can You Hear My Heart

Cinderella's Sister

Dream High
Full House

Lie To Me

Loveholic

Lovers in Paris

Romance Town

Winter Sonata

You're Beautiful

"Dream High" Quotes

"Sometimes there are obstacles on your way to your dreams and sometimes the obstacles become bridges leading to your dreams."
Dream High


"We can't predict whether the relationship is fated for good or bad whenever we meet someone for the first time .. Yet isn't that exactly why we feel our hearts skipping a beat everytime ?"
Dream High

"There are no ugly women in the world, just lazy ones."
Dream High

"Your body is like a mountain but you have the guts of an anchovie."
Teacher Kang

"My dream is really really beautiful. It’s as beautiful as a fantasy. I want to achieve this dream and I have been very happy on the path to realizing this dream."
Song Sam Dong

"I’m not going! From the beginning, you were music to me, and music was you. That’s why I came this far. If you’re not there, there is no music."
Song Sam Dong

"It doesn’t matter who she has in her heart. I like that girl. I like her if she likes you, and I like her if she hates me. She just has to be nearby."
Song Sam Dong

"Do you know what it means to become an adult? It means there’s less and less to smile about. So we’ll have to smile even more, even if we have to force it."
Song Sam Dong

"You said before that you wouldn’t give up. That you would pull me up. Go ahead and pull me out. Please… pull me out."
Song Sam Dong

"Mother, you lied to me. You said that the heavens would only give me hardship I can handle. But that must not be true for me. The hardship I’m facing is unbearably heavy, and cruel. Mother, I’ve barely started, but I think I have to say farewell to my dreams. What am I supposed to do now?"
Song Sam Dong